Friday, January 10, 2014

1/10/14

Day-1/10/14
Current Mood- laughing my head off
Description- Two high school girls sat right across from me on the bus. I have no idea what they were blabbering about. But then, the interesting thing happen! They started quarreling about if avocados were fruits of vegetables. One kept saying, "fruits, fruits, fruits, fruits..." while the other said, "I can't say vegetable that fast." Then the fruit voter looked it up and said, "It's a fruit!" You can never trust Google...Then on the website, it said these three things under fruits: avocados, tomatoes and corn. They the quarreled about that! X_X :D The the girl in front of them said, "I have to tell my parents about these girls fighting about vegetables and fruits." I did the same. After that, I shared my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment