Monday, July 14, 2014

7/14/14

Day- 7/14/14
Current Mood- Still bouncing off the walls!
Description- I got that meez avatar look. ;) I can't wait for Meowlody and Purrsephone. I hope Mom let's me get them in a few days. :( But, the really cool thing is, When we were moving from Texas to Nevada, we went by all these gift shops.....I bought a little canister of REAL 24 karat gold, a heart shapped worry stone and a bag full of mini stones. The funny thing was, after I got the bag of stones, we went to another place and didn't buy anything buy food. Outside there was one of these face cut outs. I got in it, and Mom told me, "Emma, there's a huge bug coming your way." I look down and there's this huge honking roach thingy coming right for me. I started SCREAMING. I hate bugs, especially roaches! I wanted to jump on my Mom. I was SO scared that the store lady came out. She was looking at it in the bush. She called it a stink bug, it was no stink bug. It was a roach like one with huge antennas. So she told us her story. "Yesterday, I left my house, and my husband asked me if I had let the dogs out. So when I got close to home, my birds in the eves were all rallied up. I couldn't figure out why. Then on the safety bars of my window, there was this HUGE bull snake wrapped around the bars. So I go tout my motherly instincts and got a rake and gloves. I had to stand there unwrapping him. I have a huge phobia of snakes." I was so surprised. I kinda like snakes. BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment