Sunday, July 20, 2014

7/20/14

Day- 7/20/14
Current Mood- Man :(
Description- Okay. Our day started out to be fun. We went to Lake Tahoe, California. It started out sunny. When we were getting close, I made a video of my Monster High close to the lake. We went to the new campground, Encore Tahoe Camps, for Tahoe Family Encampment. The old place, Camp Richardson, was being mean to our TFE about how they were doing things. So TFE moved. We got there when church was in session. So we looked around for my Aunt Izzy and Uncle Lawrence. We couldn't find them so we sat down. I went to explore the new campground. I wanted the rocks behind the giant tent to be there. Now there was no place to play while grown-ups are having Church. So after church, we saw Izzy and Lawrence. And we talked to them. It seemed like for forever! Then we went to K-mart! I SAW CLEOLEI! Freaky Fusion Monster High Cleo and Toralei fused. I WANTED HER SO BAD. But I couldn't get her. Next we went to a rocky beach. I met, Alyssa and Mikayla. I also stepped on a sharp rock, it tore off a little spot of my skin. :( IT HURTS!! So then we went back to Lawrence and Izzy's hotel so I could change and give Frankie a quick bath and so I could pee. Then we left the town. It started pouring. :( :( :( :( We even once had to pull over 'cause it was so bad. That all happened in one day. And that day was today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment