Thursday, December 26, 2013

12/26/13

Day-12/26/13
Current Mood- Happy
Description- Did I tell you? My friend, Avery is getting a CAT!!! I can't wait! They are getting after New Year's. Okay. So yesterday, I went to my Mom's friend house. We ate strogonough. how ever you spell it. It says- (stro-ga-nough). Not the Hamburger Helper kind. This kind was homemade. I couldn't even finish my plate. So we hopped on the couch, they gave me and my Mom presents! My gift card was for 20 dollars to Walmart and had a CAT on it! I was so happy. And I still am happy!! I'm going to put the used card somewhere so I can stare at the cat on it. The cat is in a stocking, lying on the floor. So, today, I went to Walmart and bought Twyla from 13 Wishes, Monster High! I haven't opened her yet. She is sitting next to me still in her box. She comes with tatoos, a purse, a stand, and her diary! I have a few minutes left on this computer....I am going back to Mom and she is going to help me open Twyla. Then I am going to read her diary, then I might watch some InuYasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment