Monday, December 30, 2013

12/30/13

Day-12/30/13
Current Mood- lonely
Description- One, wow, I for once spelled that right on my first try! I am annoyed, on meez. None of my friends will really talk to me.....one of my best friends, bailed, one of them plays but won't read her messages, I have no idea what to do! I have to admit, I'm bored and I want to come back to school, I hate the library, it's too loud, you can't eat, drink or anything! Plus. My Mom is into new series and when I want to talk to her, she quietly yells at me, when I did noting! She wants to stay as long as possible, and in that time, I have nothing to do! I don't know what to do, seriously, I am having no fun.....I know you're going out of town, my friends at the apartments, I hardly even know some of them, anymore, some of my closed friends move (the ones who introduced me to InuYasha, back when i had no idea what that was). I wish you were here. I am super bored..........There's really nothing I can do.......Avery,I just want to know, where ARE you even going, because I'm ready to kill myself. -_- seriously, on meez, i have 7 accounts an the are really not much fun anymore because all the friends I meet, after one time, they seem never to come back. I'm ready to bury myself in the ground.............help........or just lend me a sword so I can kill myself, because I'm B-O-R-E-D! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment