Saturday, December 28, 2013

12/28/13

Day- 12/27/13
Current mood- Meowy and almost dead
Description- Shadow's birthday was yesterday! Shadow is my black kitten. She has 5 other sisters. One ran away. Poor Sara. Shadow is 2 and one day old. :D Last night, Shadow proposed to my Catrine DeMew Monster High doll! Kill me. X_X I think my heart missed a beat or something because Shadow proposed! Anyone know how to get a doll to say "no" to marring a kitten? I need a kitten therapist. She has been especially bitty since she got in love with a doll. I have this flower. A plush flower. She used that to propose. Now, I made the flower the "scolding flower". I use it to spank her. She hates it. I spanked her a million times, last night, while I was dreaming about InuYasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment